- Shrimp or Fish (e.g. Salmon, Sea Bass, etc.)
- Feeling Just Peachy Marinade
- Olive Oil
- Optional: Marinate shrimp or fish. If marinating, dilute the Feeling Just Peachy Marinade with a little water or apple cider vinegar.
- Heat a pan to high heat for about 2-3 minutes. Lower the heat to medium-high and add the oil to the pan and make sure the entire pan is coated with oil
- Add the shrimp or fish to pan and cook uncovered for 3-4 minutes on the first side without moving, until the undersides browns. Flip the shrimp or fish and cook the other side until shrimp or fish is cooked through
- Serve with peach sauce on the fish or on the side