- 6 oz Namaste Marinade (regular or hot)
- 3 lbs Potatoes
- 1 medium head Cauliflower
- Optional – lemon juice, peas, fresh cilantro for garnish
Makes 6 servings
- Cube potatoes and cauliflower
- Heat pan to medium-high heat and add Namaste Marinade and dilute with water (1 part marinade to 1 part water)
- Add potatoes and cauliflower. Mix until all vegetables are coated with the marinade
- Cover and cook on medium heat for approximately 40 minutes or until potatoes are the desired consistency. Add more water as needed
1 thought on “Namaste Potatoes & Cauliflower”
We need amounts listed…… one head of cauliflower? How many potatoes?
Comments are closed.