- Rotisserie chicken
- Splash Of Sunshine Marinade (regular or hot)
- Optional: Veggies (suggestions: thickly sliced carrots and peas), Coconut Milk
- Heat large pan on medium high heat and add a half jar of Splash Of Sunshine Marinade and dilute with 1/3 to ½ cup water or coconut milk
- Once marinade and water are combined and heated fold in rotisserie chicken
- Optional: Add veggies
- Continue to cook about 10 minutes or until completed heated and combined.
- Optional: Garnish with cilantro or thyme